The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Thursday February 9, 2017 at 15:15
Bosteve
Long Time Member
May 2003
I've got Complete Control Suite installed on a couple of laptops to manage a few MX850 remotes still in use. I recently went to use one of the laptops, which hadn't run CCS in about a year, and when I launch CCS, I get a message box telling me that 124.6 megabytes of updates are available. The message asks if I want to proceed with the update. When I click Yes, the download progress window appears, but even if I wait for hours, the progress bar never moves. If I cancel the download and manually click the Live Update button in CCS, I get the message "Unable to connect to Live Update server." (The laptop has no problem connecting to the Internet for any other application.)

Anybody know:

What's going on?
Is the Live Update server no longer live? (Seems like it would have to be live just to tell me that an update is available.)
Is there a workaround or perhaps another way to jump start the download and install the update?
Is there a way to transfer the most recent update/database from my other laptop, on which Live Update tells me that CCS is already up to date?

Hosting Services by ipHouse