The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 64 made on Saturday January 28, 2017 at 11:12
bobli
Long Time Member
December 2002
Either I'm confused or my copy of CCP is acting differently. I only named ADC because it's the very first item in the database (speaking alphabetically). It's the first category (audio), first brand (ADC) and first model (ADC 1). I don't actually have this piece of equipment. My four primary pieces of equipment are as follows:

TV-LG OLED 65E6P (code 748 but using code 666, need to update)
A/V Receiver-Yamaha RX-A1050 (code 1660)
Disc Player-Oppo UDP-203 (code 341 intended for BDP-103, UDP-203 not yet in database)
DVR-Dish Hopper w/sling (code 122)

From what I was reading earlier in the thread, I thought I should be able to see the model numbers I selected somewhere in the software. I only see the codes I selected in the macro window when I select a particular button in the simulator window. I don't see any reference to the model number.

Seeing the specific model number originally selected might(?) be helpful. For instance, my TV is relatively new and when I added it to my configuration file this specific model didn't exist in the database. Since then the OLEDE6P had been added to the database with a different code than I originally used. I know the code but have no idea what model I originally selected to get that code. This probably isn't important, but from what I read earlier in the thread, I was under the impression the model numbers used were displayed somewhere. Maybe I misinterpreted what I read?

Hosting Services by ipHouse