The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 5 made on Monday January 16, 2017 at 23:40
Ernie Gilman
Yes, That Ernie!
December 2001
On January 16, 2017 at 22:50, Mogul said...
YOU...Whoever you are that FRIED a Ubiquiti EdgeRouter PoE and then repackaged and returned it to AVAD as new/undamaged so that I could later discover that I'd been screwed by YOUR DISHONEST, DUMB*SS in the midst of a mission-critical, deadline-driven, commercial installation.

Ubiquiti products are packaged in such a way that you can't distinguish a return (for whatever reason) from a fresh one? Or... this was critical and had an imposing deadline and had not yet learned to look carefully? So sorry you had to learn this lesson.

I'm amazed at how we can be so pissed when something we know is critical and we don't check thoroughly. People return stuff. Even if it was in perfect condition, you should have known it was a return. I say this as one who has caught myself in the same condition. It's crap that I didn't check, but it's crappier that someone did this to you and crappiest that a vendor took a return and didn't AT LEAST pile it onto the B stock.

Karma is coming for YOU, LOSER!

Damn right.
The NERVE of some people.

Yeah.
A good answer is easier with a clear question giving the make and model of everything.
"The biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place." -- G. “Bernie” Shaw

Hosting Services by ipHouse