The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 3 made on Monday January 16, 2017 at 19:36
mdecou
Lurking Member
November 2007
I have the same problem. I am using an MX-1200 and a Roku Premiere +. With my Roku 3, I get proper functionality. With the Premiere +, I get the skips, even if I set the min repeat to "1". The only way I can avoid this is as described above, disabling the repeat while pressed option. I am currently using RF to an IR base station. This behavior is the same if I use the blaster or an IR emitter.

The two possible solutions I am thinking about are below, and I am wondering if anyone knows if either is even possible:

1. Change how fast the repeat happens while a button is pressed. Right now, my repeat sends the command only once, but is clearly repeating very quickly. Is there any way to slow this down?

2. Repeating macro? Right now, I have my button set to repeat. What I would like to know is this: Is there a way to make a MACRO repeat while a button is pressed? If so, we could create a macro that includes a non-repeating command, followed by a delay (.1 second?). This way we could get the behavior of: "single command, delay, repeat" while the button is pressed.

The challenge I have with option 2 is that I cannot find a way to make a macro repeat, only specific IR codes.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Hosting Services by ipHouse