The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 14 made on Sunday January 15, 2017 at 02:18
The Lizardking Part II
Long Time Member
July 2016
Ernie, Brad I am terribly sorry the composition, and grammar not to mention the making of a separate thread, for this I am truly sorry that I have made you read through both threads. And oh yes Ernie I am most certainly paying attention. What I find more pathetic is that after doing all of that you two could only be condescending douchebags, so as my former commanding officer used to say..Go f*ck yourselves..

I find it amusing that you can dictate what your "eccentric" clients are allowed to buy, and God bless you if you have that power. Unfortunately some of us are just happy to get clients that actually have money to spend, and yes I aspire to be as great as some think they are on here, so I can pick and choose whom I chose to do work for, but unfortunately I have to play the cards I have been dealt.

Tweeterguy and kgossen, those where were I was leaning, and highfigh I realize the speakers are what they are, if I had my choice I would have passed on the whole deal..

Tomciara I understand what you're saying and will take onboard anything useful for sure.

For those who actually offered me something I could use, I thank you, as for the Ernie and Bradley I believe I have already made my point no need to belabor it..
Seth Goyne

Hosting Services by ipHouse