The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Saturday January 14, 2017 at 12:27
The Lizardking Part II
Long Time Member
July 2016
As I screwed up the update on the past post I figured that new post would hopefully not cause more confusion...I have the smoked Onkyo 1030 headed back for repairs/ replacement? My boy was starting early yesterday and by 10:30am when I talked to him he was already a little "under the weather", allergies I believe he said. He no longer trusts the Onkyo, and wants something "morebetter??"

So my esteemed brethren, I pose this question to you all, knowing his penchant for extremes, whose amplifier/ s do you like for this particular situation. The Triads (Silver series) in-wall are staying, the wife likes the look..sources are, directv, cd player, Xbox One all going to a Sammy 65" controlled via a URC MX990. I know that this isn't necessarily what "you would do" but these are the cards I am are dealt, so I got no choice. I am re-running all the speaker wire as I will not warranty someone else's work and want to eliminate ANY possibility of any wire related issues. Going with 14/4 & 14/2 for the wire..
Seth Goyne

Hosting Services by ipHouse