The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Wednesday January 11, 2017 at 03:21
Ernie Gilman
Yes, That Ernie!
December 2001
EDIT: This was solved today as they looked into their system and realized their computers were set to kill the video after five minutes or so. No video and the projector goes off in ten minutes or so. Problem was not a problem, it was a setting.

Original post:
A client's classroom projectors were stolen and they bought Optoma HD-27s to replace them. Access to the rooms is limited, so there was some rushing to get out after hanging them.

I finished installing them yesterday. Today they sent me an email asking if I know why they're shutting down after "not too much time." I've asked for more detail, but if anyone is familiar with this model and such a quirk, I'd like to know about it.

The manual shows to functions that could turn it off: Sleep and Auto Power Off. Both should come set to leave the projector on, and the client is checking.

Thanks.

Last edited by Ernie Gilman on January 12, 2017 01:10.
A good answer is easier with a clear question giving the make and model of everything.
"The biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place." -- G. “Bernie” Shaw

Hosting Services by ipHouse