The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 29 made on Monday November 28, 2016 at 10:35
goldenzrule
Loyal Member
July 2007
On November 28, 2016 at 10:20, highfigh said...
I'd like the extra height, but I don't sell many TVs that don't fit inside the Astro.

You probably get hit harder than we do- my brother lives in Hartford and he has told me about snow that hasn't fallen here in years.

I have a Weather King shelves on the driver's side and Adrian on the other- the previous owner used it for window tint materials and tools, so the shelves they had were cobbled together from PVC sheet, little angle brackets and screws. I yanked those out as soon as I got it home.

I'm on my feet too much, as it is. I have an activity pedometer app that shows steps & elevation changes in my phone and one day, I walked over 6900 steps. People talk about walking 10,000 steps every day for losing weight and being healthy, but that same day, the monitor showed me doing 41 flights of stairs. Sitting isn't a bad thing.

Yeah, we've gotten hit pretty hard with some storms the past 8ish years. We had a few 3 foot storms in one year. That was NOT fun.

I had a fitbit and recently migrated over to a android watch. Fitbit was a better tracker. There were days I would put 12,000 steps and 50+ flights for stairs. You would think I wouldn't be so fat with that kind of activity.

Hosting Services by ipHouse