The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 20 made on Monday November 28, 2016 at 07:22
goldenzrule
Loyal Member
July 2007
On November 28, 2016 at 06:56, thecapnredfish said...
You assume he has none and you have too many. I would delete your reply my friend.
And for the OP. I don't take part in black Friday. And Lowes is under no obligation to sell the green ladder.

Why would I delete it? I seriously was questioning why anyone that has been in this business needs a ladder still? Who does not already have at least 1 4' ladder? Serious question. I keep a 4', 6' and 28' ladder on/in the van at all times. I cannot imagine doing this job without at minimum a 4 and 6 foot ladder on hand. I have a 2', 4', 6' as well for use at the house and backup, as well as a multi propose Warner (little Giant style) ladder that extends to as much as 22' that I throw on the van for any tweener jobs that what I have on the van won't cover.

So serious question, who that is in this industry does not already have all the ladders needed to cover the job. It is dangerous to use the incorrect size ladder for any particular job. I know someone that fell off a ladder trying to stretch, falling about 8' and landing on his back. Did some serious damage. He was luckily in a sense in thay he had a sheet rock saw in his pocket thato somehow didn't puncture him.

Hosting Services by ipHouse