The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 12 made on Thursday September 29, 2016 at 19:02
goldenzrule
Loyal Member
July 2007
On September 29, 2016 at 17:04, rlustig said...
Bullshit right back. No one forces you to upgrade. If you want to use NEW features that are NEW, then yes, you have to upgrade to use NEW features. But the old features that worked all along ewill continue to work. I have an original iPad that still works just like it did when it was new. Yes, it can't be upgraded anymore, tech has past it. But that doesn't make apple evil. It just means that old stuff cant do the same thing as new stuff, because its new.

The ipad in the original post has to be at least 5 years old if it has a thirty pin connector, and i dont think it can be updated to ios 10 anyway. Is Apple supposed to write all software going forward to make every past device fully upgradeable forever? Is a 7 year old processor expected to keep up with the software written for a more modern processor? Your argument is ridiculous. In an apples to apples (see what I did there?) scenario, will an ios device stay stable as long or longer than an android device? I would argue yes if the same thing happens to both. Meaning, the android device will never be upgraded so nothing will change. Dont upgrade an ios device at all and it will stay stable forever too. Upgrade an android device and it will break shit too.

Note3 is completely up to date and running as fast as the day it came out without any lost features

Hosting Services by ipHouse