The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 29 made on Wednesday September 28, 2016 at 09:02
3PedalMINI
Loyal Member
July 2009
On September 27, 2016 at 17:48, goldenzrule said...

Fvck using an adaptor. That's just ridiculous. Fvck going and buying more headphones because Apple wants you to buy new headphones. Fvck using stupid ear buds. Hate them. There is zero forward thinking behind this move. It's purely to sell more boxes. Theres nothing archaic behind a 3.5mm jack. It works, everytime. HDMI we forward thinking too. FVCK HDMI (that's right Mac, FVCK it)

You don't have to buy new headphones! It comes with the phone, if you have to have over the ear ones plug the adapter into them and LEAVE IT connected. That's a novel idea isn't it? If your worried about charging and using headphones at the same time then perhaps you should change phones so the battery lasts, I am stunned at how long the battery lasts on my 7! And that's with a shit load of battery draining apps running in the background!

I am no apple fanboy, after the awful experience with the note3 and my brother constantly having to get a new android (droid turbos) the choice is very clear that apple just makes better hardware, and software. Who cares about this adapter thing, it's a bandwagon issue..
The Bitterness of Poor Quality is Remembered Long after the Sweetness of Price is Forgotten! - Benjamin Franklin

Hosting Services by ipHouse