The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 11 made on Monday September 26, 2016 at 11:06
mehaly
Lurking Member
August 2016
In talking with a few people about the port switch itself and having it in front of me there was nothing really special about it, other than it being managed. There was something that I had read, there was specific configuration in this unit, but found out it was nothing that really mattered anyway, may of been something for the larger interfaces. In looking for a "configured" port switch for this, it would take any questions out from my end and likely just be able to plug it in and get it running. This system is literally just a lot of the touchscreen units, and audio server and an XM receiver.

I do appreciate the responses to my questions with this, but again with the system I would like to try and get it up and running cheap for them. If I can spend a couple hundred bucks getting it running and it lasts for a bit for what they want to do, that is a win in my book.

I get the bad feelings about Vnet, but I am not trying to bring the company back alive, just trying to help someone out with a cheap fix/solution for the time being.

Thanks

Mike

Hosting Services by ipHouse