The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 55 made on Thursday September 22, 2016 at 15:28
highfigh
Loyal Member
September 2004
On September 22, 2016 at 11:13, Stryker said...
I think a factor why we may all be viewing this subject a little differently is because of Quantity, I think my perspective is scewed because I only do a few projects a year, When your only doing a dozen higher end projects a year the opportunity for failure is much less than if your doing 100 installs a year.

That being said my experience is like Mac's very few issues over the years and when there has been an issue it has been a concrete issue, ( a bad cable, balun, receiver etc)

I read the frustration that many others share and the long complicated troubleshooting processes used, I take notes and do my very best to avoid situations that look similar to where others have had issues

I'm using my experience over the years since HDMI became a thorn in our sides and to me, reliable is more important than new, "better, best, improved, High Speed", etc. I don't give a rat's patoot what a marketing department is telling me, I want results that won't force me to waste time in troubleshooting a problem that shouldn't have occurred in the first place.
My mechanic told me, "I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder."

Hosting Services by ipHouse