Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 674 made on Sunday March 4, 2007 at 21:17
Lyndel McGee
RC Moderator
August 2001
froo,

What type of list are you trying to generate? Movies?

You may or may not be aware that when you add a disc, there are 3 fields:

Disc Name
Short Name (name used to display disc on bottom links)
Sort Name - This is where you'd specify "Abyss, The" for your disc to get it sorted properly.

I replied via email to you as well. Please review my response and ask further questions here.

As I stated in email. The A0, A1, A2... panels should not be generated if Levels is what you say it currently is "Letters->Discs->Tracks". The only way those panels could be present is if you are using the same CCF for both input and output. In which case, the A# panels were there previously. If you find that you need the A# panels as you've done something there, I suggest using "Artist" as a Genre and also investigating the Links To This List (bottom left corner of the Edit List Dialog).

I firmly believe that SNL will do what you need. Specifically, that 2.0.0.8 already does what you need. If you have a requirement that's different, I'd be willing to look at your CCF and setup and explore options. If you still believe that it does not do what you want, email me a zip file containing the following: your input CCF, and the contents of the SN_Config folder in the folder where supernudelist.exe resides and I'll have a look and make suggestions.

Last edited by Lyndel McGee on March 4, 2007 21:24.
Lyndel McGee
Philips Pronto Addict/Beta Tester

Hosting Services by ipHouse