The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 50 made on Tuesday September 20, 2016 at 19:57
jasontynes
Long Time Member
May 2004
On September 18, 2016 at 21:25, roddymcg said...
I saw the Crestron demo with Sonos, there is still some work to go. But one has to start somewhere. They have the link right to the Sonos app from the Crestron panel. Which is obviously a compromise at this point having to flip apps. At this point I would still suggest an Autonomics when doing Crestron systems.

I missed the head to head with the Z panel, the LG OLED, and the Samsung. I am told the LG won on black level. But one of the demo screens had a neon light with several colors. Neither the LG or the Samsung handled this vert well compared to the Sony according to my co-worker. Who is also a videophile.

As for Texas, there is nothing or anyone in that state I envy. Plus the fact there are no mountains or snow for my winter time activities. I don't think I need to explain why I am not a fan of the summers down there either. If we are lucky Mexico will take their land back soon. ;)

Thanks for this^
Did you/anyone else happen to see if the 100" Z is wall mountable? All the pics on the inter web show it on that funky stand. I wasn't sure if it was like that 85" from Sammy a few years back, that couldn't be wall mounted.

Looking forward to San Diego (the city, not the show) though....
JT

Hosting Services by ipHouse