Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 666 made on Saturday March 18, 2006 at 17:46
Luckyflyer
Founding Member
February 2002
Lyndel,
I solved my tsu2000 problems by replacing it with a tsu 7500. I have downloaded and printed out your instructions for tsu 3000 to tsu 7000 migration. I believe that these are the instructions to use even though I'm coming from a 2000 right?

I understand ok up to this statement;

"Edit PrepareForSNL.PCF and setup the following:
Any Jumps that SNL might require to return to a Device (List Jumps or Player Jumps)
Any IR codes that must be passed across the Bridge must be supplied in buttons in the Migration PCF device panels."

Specifically I don't understand the context of "setup". I assume that it means to modify these jumps in some way but I don't understand how they are to be modified.

Also I proceeded to this point,

"If you've done everything correctly, you should now have
2 devices with duplicate sets of panels. These should be
'MigrationBridge' and 'MigrationPCF'"

I only had migrationPCF, my understanding is that migrationbridge was changed to migrationPCF early in the process. and thats why its not there. I must be doing more than one thing wrong. Maybe a small example with actual files would make it more clear.

Also I thought I read somewhere (this thread?) that SNL lists can be converted to color. It seems like it was a utility to do this. Have you heard of this?

I really like SNL and just want to make it as painless to use with the 7500 as possible untill there is a 7000,7500 specific version.

Thanks,
Lucky

Hosting Services by ipHouse