Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 603 made on Wednesday August 10, 2016 at 18:22
FP Crazy
June 2003
On August 10, 2016 at 16:17, Ernie Gilman said...
Trump's speaking style is so unclear that it's often hard to tell what he's actually talking about. That leaves everybody needing to interpret, and anyone with an opinion won't be able to keep from spinning in at least some small way.

And who would want a president with this handicap?

You defenders on here, are doing some pretty large mental gymnastics to interpret his statement yesterday as anything but how most of the rest of the world interpreted it.

This was not a liberal media bias. I watched the clip, without any media prefacing and immediate understood what he "meant". And what he meant was that maybe a 2nd commandment NRA nutcase might try to assassinate a judge, or Hillary. As if he was encouraging it.

I will say that this is one of the things about Hillary I'm uneasy about. Gun regulation. I don't feel we need much more. I do feel we should more rigidly enforce the present regs in place. And maybe put a closer scrutiny on mentally challenged people owning guns. But that is a difficult thing to police and regulate.

But you guys that insist that the media biased Trumps comment yesterday to mean something other than what he meant. Well that's just plain loony tunes. You guys just can't come to grips with the fact that Trump is a nut case. Talk about myopic. Your credibility is circling the bowl along with his poll numbers.
Chasing Ernie's post count, one useless post at a time.

Hosting Services by ipHouse