Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 228 made on Sunday July 31, 2016 at 11:28
BigPapa
October 2005
On July 31, 2016 at 09:45, highfigh said...
You need to go back and read my posts- I don't believe all government is bad, nor is all business but I have commented about businesses that have done terrible things in the name of greed. Your blinders must have prevented your seeing those posts.

It's not all about you. My last post quoted you and finished up a short conversation then I spoke generally as this is an open forum. My point is that ideology is imbued into the history of the Great Recession to continue petty partisan squabbles: case in point, the cause of the Great Recession was the CRA/liberalism/poor people who can't afford loans. Another point I made is that when this easily debunked argument is challenged it changes tangent to a Both Sides fallacy. This is a response to conversations in the thread, not just you. If agree, or not, you can respond, or not.

Another point I'm making in general, not to any one person: anti-government conservatism cloaked in patriotism supports oppressive corporatism and oligarchy. If the playboy capitalists can convince a bunch of you that the problem was government, do gooder liberalism run amock, and poor people, it takes the heat off them. For some reason people are more upset by poor or government moochers, but wealthy moochers don't seem to raise the same ire or response. Why is that?

Hosting Services by ipHouse