The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 222 made on Sunday July 31, 2016 at 09:45
highfigh
Loyal Member
September 2004
On July 30, 2016 at 22:11, BigPapa said...
It's like you don't read what I quoted or linked. Strange. 'Everything after blames government' is a weird thing to say as all kinds of things happened and all kinds of people and entities contributed to the giant cluster. I'm sure you're not one to incessantly preach about personal responsibility like many conservatives, but if one is going to preach it one should also preach laying blame where due and not laying blame where not due. You know, like facts and objectivity and sheeit.

What's funny is the party of personal responsibility keeps trying to lay the Great Recession on poor people, government, and liberals. A free pass is given to corporate America and the real power brokers, those who lobby much lower paid government servants to change laws that benefit them. When one points out that it's a facile argument based in ideology then it changes tangent to 'they both suck' or 'fire them all.' The narrative gets Both Sides'd. How does it feel to be played for a sucker?

You need to go back and read my posts- I don't believe all government is bad, nor is all business but I have commented about businesses that have done terrible things in the name of greed. Your blinders must have prevented your seeing those posts.
My mechanic told me, "I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder."

Hosting Services by ipHouse