The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 212 made on Saturday July 30, 2016 at 20:51
highfigh
Loyal Member
September 2004
On July 30, 2016 at 11:15, BigPapa said...
More mis-direction. The Pavlovian urge to blame government and an opposing ideology is what's driving the willful ignorance and efforts to flip the narrative. The removal of regulation allowed a hypercommoditization of debt, a pyramid scheme of securities based debt, until it all came crashing down. This is what educated people know and what motivated ideologues reject.

Quit blaming 'the media' and regurgitating narratives from the American Enterprise Institute and other 'think tanks' that should be called 'tell you what to think tanks.'

Make up your mind. You call the urge to blame the government 'Pavlovian' and then, everything after blames the government. Who deregulated this? Government. Who backed FNMA/FDMA? Government. Where was Barney Frank employed? Government. I never said anything about one party or another- it was both. You don't think members of government (like Hillary and others) are being well paid by financial institutions? You can't blame one without the other.
My mechanic told me, "I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder."

Hosting Services by ipHouse