The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 180 made on Friday July 29, 2016 at 14:49
Mac Burks (39)
Elite Member
May 2007
On July 29, 2016 at 13:32, Ranger Home said...
Some thing is wrong with my computer. All I can see on the last post is blah blah blah, followed by something about little hands? Then more blah blah then something about how no republican every says bush did anything wrong? That part is a flat out head in the sand comment and a lie. Of course more blah blah blah rhetoric followed by more childish rants. Odd though, nothing came through about how corrupt the Clinton's are or how she gets away with lying to not only the american people but to congress as well. I gotta get this computer fixed. Surely the last post mentioned that. Hmm, maybe not, I CAN see who posted it so knowing there are little or no facts from that poster, maybe he didn't even bring it up.

ANYONE but Hillary. I'd take Bernie over her, at least he wouldnt have a chance in hell of getting ANYTHING passed.

Thats not a computer. Its your webtv keyboard that you got gravy on when reaching to respond to this thread.

Feel free to post any fact about Trump that i haven't already posted. You and your crew are just like your lube man, Trump. Mouth always open...nothing coming out but....

Blah Blah Blah<---childish rant.
Avid Stamp Collector - I really love 39 Cent Stamps

Hosting Services by ipHouse