The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 176 made on Friday July 29, 2016 at 12:24
Mac Burks (39)
Elite Member
May 2007
On July 29, 2016 at 08:26, highfigh said...
One person didn't tank the economy and W warned against the lending practices that led to the burst of the housing bubble.

I never said one person/party/economic strategy did.

What i said is that republicans like to play this game...

"still blaming bush?" Um unless you somehow can magically reverse the mess made...yes. Why aren't you?

W warned against it? What does that mean? Is that like me warning a toddler that he probably shouldn't stick his hand in a blender while its turned on? Why didn't the COMMANDER do something about it? Or do we only expect democrats to fix things?

I have no problem pointing out Obama's mistakes. Try getting a republican to even pretend that George W Bush did something wrong. At best they will say "they all suck". Thats code for "i chose poorly but i cant admit it out loud".

Neither Trump nor Clinton will overturn citizens united. Neither will remove us from the endless war that we created in the middle east. Neither will remove/edit/add legislation that puts the financial industry back on their leashes. The difference between these two is that one of them will keep enough money in the economy to keep the poor people from eating the rich people...and the other person is so stupid and has such a fragile ego that he will make huge mistakes and deny they happened while his tiny little hands are being chewed off his arms.

Avid Stamp Collector - I really love 39 Cent Stamps

Hosting Services by ipHouse