The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 175 made on Friday July 29, 2016 at 12:12
Mac Burks (39)
Elite Member
May 2007
On July 29, 2016 at 09:43, Ranger Home said...
Let me recap for you Fins:

Others - Opinions and facts

Mac - blah blah blah, your stupid, Im smart, blah blah blah, you're a racisit, blah blah blah

Stanley - blah blah blah, you're all blithering idiots, blah blah, I know what whats really going on, blah blah

Others - Options and facts

Mac - blah blah blah, Trump is a racist, YOU are a racist if you dont support a lying corrupt candidate, blah blah blah, You're ALL idiots if you dont believe my lies and twisted, biased mind, blah blah blah, only the left can save the world!

Stanley - blah blah blah, you are are dumb, Im smarter, blah blah blah, all cops are racists, blah blah blah, every one hates me (<---likely true), blah blah blah, Clinton is perfect! Liberals are perfect! IM PERFECT!, blah blah blah

Mac - blah blah blah, IM SO SMART!, blah blah blah, if you disagree with me you are a racist! EVERYTHING Is a racist! EVERYTHING!, blah blah blah,

There, I summed it up for you and saved you the time of reading 12 pages. Same crap where you cant talk common sense to the same two blithering fools. You just cant fix stupid.

I will recap for those with functioning brains.....

All those years of FOX News and waiting for trickle down has altered reality for you. "Opinions and facts" like what?

Like Trump is a self made man?

Like Trump is going to deport all the Mexicans even though he heavily relies on their labor?

Like Trump is a God fearing Christian?

Like Trump is worth $10billion even though he wont release his taxes?

Like Trump is a tough guy even though he whines when reporters ask him questions?

I think the fact checkers have put Trump at 10% truth and 90% lies so far. Obviously this doesn't matter to those of you who made up your mind when he said he was building a wall and banning flights to the Muslim world LMFAO. Trickle down will fill your pockets before any of that happens.
Avid Stamp Collector - I really love 39 Cent Stamps

Hosting Services by ipHouse