The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 170 made on Friday July 29, 2016 at 08:26
highfigh
Loyal Member
September 2004
On July 28, 2016 at 19:42, Mac Burks (39) said...
Republicans have a hard time remembering things. I hate having to remind them who started the Iraq war, who tanked the economy and who lost more lives to terrorists. Do we need more than that?

One person didn't tank the economy and W warned against the lending practices that led to the burst of the housing bubble. You should look into the real cause- Barney Frank, Franklin Raines and Chris Dodd's circle jerks, AKA Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac and the lending practices of companies like Countrywide made the collapse inevitable. Companies like Countrywide didn't care if the borrowers could pay the mortgages because they had PMI, so they wouldn't be left high and dry. The mortgage insurance industry, however, was screwed. When lenders sold the bad notes and investment banks bundled them as an investment vehicle for the global investors, it guaranteed that the scheme would lead to major problems and no, investment bankers are not all Republicans.
My mechanic told me, "I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder."

Hosting Services by ipHouse