The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 168 made on Friday July 29, 2016 at 02:11
Mac Burks (39)
Elite Member
May 2007
On July 28, 2016 at 23:35, Ranger Home said...
And this is where we are today. Idiots who dont know the facts. You really need to read and understand the world before you spew garbage. It makes you look foolish. But, we have come to expect that from you. (now that right there is a fact).

If you voted for Bush twice i don't think you should be asking anyone to learn or understand anything. You should be ashamed of yourself if you did.

"its gw's fault!"

Not just him. His father, Reagan and their trickle down middle eastern arms race money grab are to blame too. And the bought and paid for politicians on both sides of the aisle.

But let me remind you that the economy was great under clinton....terrible under Bush Junior and then got better again under Obama. Coincidence? Ask California.

"ohama is the messiah"

I don't believe in Santa Clause or messiahs. Obama did a lot of things right and a lot of things wrong.

1.Did nothing to punish the war criminals of the Bush administration.
2.Did nothing to jail the bankers and wallstreet for causing the housing market crash that led to the recession.
3.Did very little to close our illegal cuban prison where we hold people without charges and torture them...like cowards.
4.Continued our cowardly unmanned drone bombing all across the middle east.
5.Allowed the states to gut and corrupt ACA to the point that its pretty much worthless for anyone except people with existing conditions who were not able to get insured before ACA.

"obama has done no wrong, EVER. If you believe different you MUST be a racist!"

Thats just a fear that you have conjured up in your head. You are a racist if you support a racist candidate like Trump. You are a racist if you watch a video of a cop shoot an unarmed black man and then you think to yourself "that guy should have complied with the officer".

"democrats had NOTHING to do the decline of the economy!"

Thats not true. Who said that?

"the democrats had NOTHING to do with the demise of anything EVER"

Who said that?

You sir are just a gullible product of the left. "tell them ANYTHING and they will believe it!". Congrats. You are now merely a number. A statistic. A fool.

I hope you aren't supporting Trump. He is the king of tell them anything. If you support Trump you're either really stupid or just a jackass racist.

Once you know the facts and accept that BOTH sides are cons and crooks and BOTH bear responsibility for everything, come back and have a civil conversation. Until then shut off Madow and STFU.

I do know that both sides are cons. I also know that Trump is a clown who stumbled into the big game because the GOP let the tea party racist idiots takeover their side of the aisle. Trump outplayed the crazy people at their own game.

Every response in this thread after the first few pages was me thinking "how would a liberal Trump respond". I even quoted him a couple times and no one noticed. And all of your Trump nut sucklers got angry at me. Only one of you was brave enough to threaten me and make fun of how i look though. If this forum were picking a republican nominee it would be TAAVS.
Avid Stamp Collector - I really love 39 Cent Stamps

Hosting Services by ipHouse