The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 47 made on Sunday July 10, 2016 at 16:15
highfigh
Loyal Member
September 2004
On July 10, 2016 at 12:31, Audible Solutions said...
Final comment, since you are clearly beyond rational talk. You are seeking out excuses for behaviors that cannot be excused. Did you read any of the links I posted? I thought not. You bring up useless information on the 2nd Amendment--as the individual in Minnesota told the police officer--because we have contemporaneous testimony that the officer was told he had a weapon, a permit to carry and his wallet was in his pocket. You don't care.

The truth is only in the middle because you are resistant to facts. You're not alone but it is the case. I quoted Newt Gingrich on the subject. I'm betting you did not read it. Do you read? I am betting you do not. You seek out those who confirm what you think true and that reinforces what you think. So you believe cables effect the sound of music? I did not give you opinions. I gave you facts. I suggested you look at the videos. What is also interesting in Wolf's article is after presenting his case he offers this insight:
"The most important safety valve to prevent violence like we saw in Dallas last night is the belief that when officers do go off the rails, the legal system will punish them accordingly."

Continue to use the distortion to deflect from truth. Continue to use the same sad memes to ignore reality. It's the media. It's the liberals. It's trouble makers. It's whomever you wish to use as the scapegoat of the day: Muslims, Jews, Liberals, Hispanics, Blacks, others. There is a problem. You wish to define it out of the conversation. The OP worried about police. He's right. But he overlooks, as you will not consider, that the basic unfairness with which law is enforced will lead to more violence because it suggests that some parts of society are not included in society.

It's not just about the facts. It's about the resistance to fact by those of us in an industry based upon facts. Or are you one of those who use any wire, of any gage and type and then connect and pray? There are not your facts or my facts. There are facts.

With this I am through.

I clearly stated that I read the link, but you chose to be so blinded by your self-righteousness that you missed it- I even posted a quote from the link.

Were you born this way, or did you work at it?
My mechanic told me, "I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder."

Hosting Services by ipHouse