The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 46 made on Sunday July 10, 2016 at 16:11
highfigh
Loyal Member
September 2004
On July 10, 2016 at 12:04, Audible Solutions said...
Shall we call bullshit? The facts show you are wrong. Not my facts, but facts because facts, do not know ideology or politics. It's why you shock me being in an industry that relies on facts--physics, math, empirical measurement--when you are clearly inured to them. I posted the facts above. Blacks are 30% more likely to be pulled over on a traffic stop. After being pulled over, Blacks and Latinos are 3 times likely to be searched than whites. Blacks are twice as likely to be shot by police. Blacks are arrested 2x the rate of whites; 75% more likely to be arrested for offenses carrying mandatory minimums and receive sentences for the same crimes that are 10% longer.

You want to speak to ideology and ignore the facts because you wish to remain ignorant, intolerant and, shall we say it, prejudiced. I already linked to a Conservative writer on this story. "These excuses, though, are indicative of an abdication of critical thinking about the legal and proper application of police force that really and truly is endemic in America" Leon Wolf. The link can be found above

Conservatives speak to small government. They speak about the need to hold weapons to confront tyranny. The demand the right to carry those weapons. I guess you ought to admit that it's only for white, Christians since no others can be properly defined as American and so allowed their rights under the constitution.

OK, statistically, fewer Blacks and other people would be hurt or killed if they didn't argue or fight with the police. Is that better, or do you want to pick apart every little detail because it has to be spelled out for you?

You can't just spout percentages without looking at all of the details in the cases- that's just as bad as reading an article without references.

Let's face it, Whites and others would take Blacks more seriously and give them more of a chance if so many didn't do this crap but they aren't even bothering to take their own lives seriously until someone is killed and they're always more riled up when it was done by someone outside of their sphere.

You and others want to call Hispanics White, but you need to be reminded that the Indigenous people in North America were raped and pillaged by the Spanish (the reason they speak Spanish, in case you forgot) and if you want to go deeper into their genetics, they have darker skin because of their genetic mixing with Mediterranean, Middle Eastern and African neighbors. The cop who shot Philando Castile is Jeronimo Yanez and has said he reacted to the gun, not Castile's race.

Nobody is arguing that there's an imbalance but you don't want to accept the fact that raps sheets are longer, start earlier and often involve more serious crimes than for other groups. My friend's dad was going to work at around 3AM when three kids attempted to rob him and in the process, he was shot & killed. The kids were 12, 13 and 15, the 12 year old is the one who killed him. Tell me they're good citizens- I dare you. Ever been a crime victim, even if it was only for property? Not a good experience, is it? Did you find out who committed the crime(s)? Did your personal beliefs change because of it?

You say I want to be prejudiced- you know nothing about me or my attitudes, other than what you erroneously inferred.

Stolen from me, by Blacks-

2 cars, 2 bicycles, three car stereos, a box full of tools, an attempted break-in where I lived (I saw him crouching next to the house) and had a window shot out of my car. I guess I had it coming, since most of the losses were in the City of Milwaukee, but all four of my bikes were stolen in the suburb where I was raised, and to which I returned. Do I hate Blacks? Absolutely not. I still get together with some of my old neighbors from MKE and I enjoy every minute.

Christians have their own agenda and always have. I'm not part of that.

Everyone needs to admit that people of all groups are screwing the pooch when it comes to dealing with others and nobody has a monopoly on it but Whites come closest to that.

Last edited by highfigh on July 10, 2016 20:05.
My mechanic told me, "I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder."

Hosting Services by ipHouse