Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 38 made on Sunday July 10, 2016 at 12:04
Audible Solutions
March 2004
On July 10, 2016 at 11:34, highfigh said...
And the Liberal media are the last bastion of honesty? Give it a rest!

Who's committing the crimes? Look there for the reason more of any group is in prison.

Chris Rock did a bit about how to not get your ass kicked by the cops. It's really simple. Don't fight with the police, don't make sudden movements, don't mouth off, don't run, don't try to drive over them, don't carjack, don't rob people and shoot people over petty beefs. Obey the effing laws!

IMO, Whites who commit the same crimes deserve the same sentence. Now, tell me that came from a Liberal.

Shall we call bullshit? The facts show you are wrong. Not my facts, but facts because facts, do not know ideology or politics. It's why you shock me being in an industry that relies on facts--physics, math, empirical measurement--when you are clearly inured to them. I posted the facts above. Blacks are 30% more likely to be pulled over on a traffic stop. After being pulled over, Blacks and Latinos are 3 times likely to be searched than whites. Blacks are twice as likely to be shot by police. Blacks are arrested 2x the rate of whites; 75% more likely to be arrested for offenses carrying mandatory minimums and receive sentences for the same crimes that are 10% longer.

You want to speak to ideology and ignore the facts because you wish to remain ignorant, intolerant and, shall we say it, prejudiced. I already linked to a Conservative writer on this story. "These excuses, though, are indicative of an abdication of critical thinking about the legal and proper application of police force that really and truly is endemic in America" Leon Wolf. The link can be found above

Conservatives speak to small government. They speak about the need to hold weapons to confront tyranny. The demand the right to carry those weapons. I guess you ought to admit that it's only for white, Christians since no others can be properly defined as American and so allowed their rights under the constitution.
"This is a Christian Country,Charlie,founded on Christian values...when you can't put a nativiy scene in front fire house at Christmas time in Nacogdoches Township, something's gone terribly wrong"

Hosting Services by ipHouse