The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 34 made on Sunday July 10, 2016 at 11:34
highfigh
Loyal Member
September 2004
On July 10, 2016 at 10:27, Audible Solutions said...
Yes, if it has a Conservative origin the odds are it will be disinformation--as with the shameful attempt by Conservative disinformation sites to sully the name of murdered man in Minnesota. Till Conservatives deal with their own internal contradictions--2nd Amendment is for all citizens, not only white, wrongful shootings should call for the same outrage that the OP presented for the deaths of DART officers. But we'll never get that because Conservatives will never accept facts, fairness or reason:
"According to various studies, not just one, but a wide range of studies that have been carried out over a number of years, African Americans are 30 percent more likely than whites to be pulled over.
After being pulled over, African Americans and Hispanics are three times more likely to be searched.
Last year African Americans were shot by police at more than twice the rate of whites.
African Americans are arrested at twice the rate of whites; African Americans defendants are 75 percent more likely to be charged with offenses carrying mandatory minimums. They receive sentences that are almost ten percent longer than comparable whites arrested for the same crime.
So that if you add it all up, the African American and Hispanic population, who make up only 30 percent of the general population, make up more than half of the incarcerated population."--Barack Oabama

And the Liberal media are the last bastion of honesty? Give it a rest!

Who's committing the crimes? Look there for the reason more of any group is in prison.

Chris Rock did a bit about how to not get your ass kicked by the cops. It's really simple. Don't fight with the police, don't make sudden movements, don't mouth off, don't run, don't try to drive over them, don't carjack, don't rob people and shoot people over petty beefs. Obey the effing laws!

IMO, Whites who commit the same crimes deserve the same sentence. Now, tell me that came from a Liberal.
My mechanic told me, "I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder."

Hosting Services by ipHouse