The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 30 made on Sunday July 10, 2016 at 10:21
highfigh
Loyal Member
September 2004
On July 9, 2016 at 22:33, Mr. Stanley said...
GFYourself. Maybe your FOX news is not showing it.

Hes heading to Dallas. Is this Obamas fault too?

Gee if there were a bunch of good guys with guns, this couldnt have happened. At least that's what the NRA feeds us. It's BS. How many mass shooters have been taken down? Even Reagon got shot when he was surrounded by the most highly trained and armed secret service agents.

The second amendment was written when we had muzzle - loading muskets which took about a minute load and fire one horribly inaccurate "bullet", not high powered (how many high powered rounds a second / minute do these military grade fire? It looks like they can fire UP to 10 rounds per SECOND / up to 600 rounds per minute. Big assed difference. Hell, even your hero Ronald Reagan didn't want these small penis compensating weapons in the hands of the public.

Funny, I see all kinds of posts here and none of the others told anyone to GF themselves. You're a Liberal- you're supposed to accept others. Thanks for proving the point that Liberals aren't what they say they are.

Muskets, in the hands of an experienced rifleman, can be loaded and fired around three times per minute. A bit more time may be required when under fire. However, the weapon may be capable of 10 rounds/second but not a SEMI-auto rifle and the gun that was used in Dallas IS NOT capable of that. Even if it could fire that many times in a minute, it wouldn't work for that long because of heat damage and nobody can fire that many times for a whole minute- it's not physically possible.

Rather than regurgitate the bullshit that you read, just play with your electric bikes and scooters.

One of the best comments I have heard recently came from the editor of the Community Journal, on a local talk panel that's hosted by a Conservative, but the panel is mixed- two women, one Liberal and one Conservative, two men, one White and Conservative and the other is Black and Liberal. Michael Holt, the Black Liberal, said "people need to stop using absolutes. Not all Blacks are bad and not all cops are bad".

Stop thinking of others in terms of absolutes.
My mechanic told me, "I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder."

Hosting Services by ipHouse