Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 17 made on Sunday July 3, 2016 at 22:15
Ernie Gilman
Yes, That Ernie!
December 2001
On June 30, 2016 at 11:56, 24/7 said...
TV distributors are pushing us to check box content for shipping damage. It's a good time to check the bolt pattern as well. Bummer. Good luck.

Gee, and recently someone told me I had no right to be upset* that I could not find drawings of a particular TV model.

On June 30, 2016 at 19:38, Fins said...
Well, I worked my ass off and managed to get all 15 tvs mounted by myself today. But when I was bitching about the bolts, I forgot to also rant about that stupid outboard HDMI box Samsung has on the SUHD models.

Never forget the also-rants! Of course, they'll make your posts unacceptably long....

On July 1, 2016 at 03:19, Nick-ISI said...
However I will admit I never thought getting metric bolts would be a problem in the US.

I said you can't just go buy packs of them, unless a bag of four is a "pack." When I assembled my toggler kits, I bought bolts by the hundreds. Industrial supply companies you can walk into will laugh at you if you ask for hundreds of metric bolts.

On June 30, 2016 at 19:38, Fins said...
Well, I worked my ass off and managed to get all 15 tvs mounted by myself today.

Brad, yeah, that sure does sound like he said he got all of them done in one day.

*Or something like that
A good answer is easier with a clear question giving the make and model of everything.
"The biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place." -- G. “Bernie” Shaw

Hosting Services by ipHouse