The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Thursday June 23, 2016 at 18:06
Techsquad
Long Time Member
August 2010
Hello Guys. I have been using Luxul, and people are telling me... luxul sucks! use Unifi... bla bla bla. Ok. I am using Unifi. happy so far, till I had to come back or send my guys to re configure something.

the stupid web interface using "ttps://localhost:8443/manage/account/login"
only works in the computer that was used to configure that originally!

my credentials on someone else's computer do not work.

the stupid chat support told me to use amazon AWS. what the heck is that? and is it the only way???

My Chat with UBNT:

UBNT-Aiwin

Sir, I understand your concern. However, I have given you the option of the cloud controller
Otherwise, you can directly configure the APs at the site instead of configuring it first with one controller and then reconfiguring the AP with another on site.

-
Ok, i am still confused:
i don't want cloud. i want local access
I don't and I can't be attached to ONE single computer. the customer needs to have access to change his wifi password, other technicians needs to have access to change anything, how to do that locally

UBNT-Aiwin
Okay, in that case, the best thing to do is to install the controller on the customer's computer, only then will he be able to change his wifi password when he needs to.
The technicians can directly configure the APs and the controller on site at the customer's computer

you're kidding me man. i cannot believe i am selling this crap all over town. Then, my customer buys a new computer and throws away the old one. what happens

Last edited by Techsquad on June 23, 2016 18:18.

Hosting Services by ipHouse