The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 3 made on Sunday June 5, 2016 at 08:53
cbfodalo
Lurking Member
June 2016
I am not a dealer, will not be selling these units, as my goal is to make the setup as easy as possible for clients, everytime I see the programmable remote setups in a home, the clients has no idea how to use it. this particular client has an awesome theater room, beautiful, but nothing works.. I replaced the old comcast box with an x1, voice activated remote, they love it, but the denon receiver is rf, , the apple tv is rf, the Panasonic projector does not work with x1 remote..... so I think I am forced to use the mx900i and reprogram it, or just scrap it all and get some ir / rf adapters..... I hate URC, why would they make this so difficult, so you have to be authorized reseller to make changes to sytem. the authorized dealer who installed this setup, was crazy..... most complicated no functioning setup I have ever seen. I provide a way easier and more effective setup with Sonos and comcast. the X1 voice remote and sonos app is all my clients ever need. sounds great and is easy as pie to work with.... can someone just help me out with a download link for the software so I can get this done....

Hosting Services by ipHouse