Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 15 made on Friday April 8, 2016 at 16:32
briremo
December 2005
so in case anyone is interested I wound up getting a Sony XBR55x930D, newest on the market. overall impression is slightly above good, which is crappy considering its one of the better displays on the market. My old plasma was superior in terms of (at least how I perceive) black level and contrast. detail in black areas disappears

Off axis viewing is my biggest complaint as black level drop and color shift occurs at less than 35 degrees off center. still watchable, sure but nothing like a plasma. I think i should've looked under a few more couch cushions for some $ for an OLED. like moving away from TDC from a pair of Martin Logans.

sitting on a couch near dead center it looks damn good on upconverted crap from the cable provider, actually quite surprised how good it looks. 4k streamed from our builtin Amazon app looks stunning. happy again

Do love the android operating system, but still havent figured out how this replaces the chromecast because i cant seem to mirror from our mobile devices yet.
feed a dog and he will not bite you. this is the principal difference between a man and a dog. Mark Twain

Hosting Services by ipHouse