The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Tuesday April 5, 2016 at 20:08
Tkarns24
Long Time Member
August 2010
I have completed an HAI setup in our new house . With the help from the guys at automated outlet it was a breeze. I have zigbee thermostats and door locks . UPB lighting . Wired door sensor and zigbee window sensors. I have a home theater system that run with a URC MSC 400 and Mx 980,780. independently everything works they way it should and that is the current problem

I want to be able to tell my home theater system that I want to watch a movie. Then i want HAI to dim movie light set thermostat as needed and began movie. Once the movie is over I want HAI and URC to communicate this to the light to run them back on open blinds it they had been close and any other weird things that I might think up.

Anyone out there have any ideas on how to accomplish this. I am a Diyer. I pride myself in my own work. So far everything has been done by me .I would like option that will allow me to continue in such a way.

I know that HAI has the Home theater extender. HAI is supposed to be able to integrate directly through to URC but I am not sure how that happens. I am also aware that I rule has an HAI module that will allow control ,but not sure if that is what I am after as I don't know if URC would support Irule

Any Help would be nice

Hosting Services by ipHouse