The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 18 made on Thursday March 17, 2016 at 19:02
goldenzrule
Loyal Member
July 2007
On March 17, 2016 at 17:55, Fins said...
What ever problems they were having was causing the units to not be able to ping whatever addresses you've put in the auto reboot config. I spent 30 minutes on the phone with snap thinking I had a bad router and every time they would get logged in the bluebolt would reboot everything. I found bluebolt was down when I tried to log in to change the auto reboot settings. Then called Panamax and they said "oh yeah, sorry, our fault"

I kind of laughed because I thought about your post the other day about the snap website and wattbox

I have had to log into Bluebolt maybe a few times to reboot something on this one job, the only job I have a Bluebolt unit. At least 3 times, I had no access to the unit, it said offline. One of those times, the log showed it was offline for months, then suddenly, after a manual reboot of the unit after a truck roll, it was fine. Ovrc was down about a month ago, that was the only issue I have had with Wattbox and I have it in dozens of systems. From my point of view, it is way more reliable than Bluebolt.

Hosting Services by ipHouse