The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Saturday January 16, 2016 at 03:36
Ernie Gilman
Yes, That Ernie!
December 2001
I'm out of the US right now and I'm using my Galaxy S4 as I have before, to send texts, even with pictures. All worked great on five previous trips and up to about two hours ago.

As of that point, when I looked down and noticed my hand resting on the keyboard and the most recent text not visible... any text I send does not appear on my screen and any text I receive is visible for about a tenth of a second.

Whatever I did, if I did something, wiped a few texts I sent last night as well as new ones from right now.

I haven't been able to find any setting that would make new texts disappear. I can have the phone delete old texts, starting with the oldest, when conversations have more than a thousand messages. It could be that, but it says it starts with the oldest ones.

I've powered down, then back up, and it's the same. Any ideas that don't involve a different phone?

Thanks.

Last edited by Ernie Gilman on January 16, 2016 19:25.
A good answer is easier with a clear question giving the make and model of everything.
"The biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place." -- G. “Bernie” Shaw

Hosting Services by ipHouse