Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 9 made on Wednesday January 13, 2016 at 23:03
DIRTE
February 2005
On January 6, 2016 at 23:10, Mr. Stanley said...
How about them thar fine militia red necks in Oregon?

You mean the people who have been terrorized to the point that they finally had to stand together against a tyrannical government that continually persecutes a landowner in efforts to push them out? You obviously are blinded by liberal logic if you think that they aren't peacefully protesting or you dont understand what their reasoning is.

[Link: theconservativetreehouse.com]

Good guys with guns.

NOT

They got a $500,000 loan from the government a few years back. WTF are they really doing, protesting? If they were blacks or Muslims with guns, what would be going on right now???? White guys --- with cowboy hats --- braindead idiocracy.

Ever lost friends to a shooting? Guns aren't so cool then. Trust me.

Guns are necessary. Crazy people using them to kill others is not. If guns didn't exist do you think that crazy people wouldn't have another way to act out their crazy ass endeavors? We've got a people problem not a gun problem.
You gun lovers here, if a friend or loved one gets killed by some small dicked a-hole with a gun, is life changing. I lost four friends in one day.

Dont judge me un;ess you have experienced something like this. Thanks

Not judging... I'm sure that if you have been unfortunate enough to know someone who fell victim of a crazy person acting out a heinous act of terrorism then you are probably blinded by the weapon that perpetrated the crime rather than the person or reason why they committed the crime in the first place. You don't sound too pragmatic anyhow.
"Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed with the things you didn't do than by the things you did… Explore. Dream. Discover" Mark Twain, 1879

Hosting Services by ipHouse