The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Tuesday December 1, 2015 at 10:23
Techsquad
Long Time Member
August 2010
I was one of the first ones to get these, I saw it in Cedia this year, purchased there and just received the first batch this week. For those who didn't see this yet, it's basically a HDMI balun, Tx and Rx, with 100 modulation channels where you choose a channel for every source on the Tx side and over a single coax system ( not necessarily home runs ) you add a Rx balun on every TV and depending on the channel you choose on the Rx, you get every single source. Basically an expandable hdmi matrix system. According to the specs, you can even "mix" your hdmi broadcast system with the Catv signal. Basically, in one coax outlet in a room, you could have a 3-way splitter for a local CAble box, one RX to receive any hdmi source from the house and even a TX to send that local source to the rest of tve house.

I have not tested all the features, but so far so good. The only down side till now is a 500ms delay between source and monitor, so in my case, where I used it on the output of a receiver, I had to change the lipsync settings on the Avr to -480ms to have a perfect sync.

Hosting Services by ipHouse