The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 144 made on Sunday November 1, 2015 at 20:00
simoneales
Select Member
May 2005
On November 1, 2015 at 19:23, Fins said...
You convienently forgot the second sentence of your first post. It was clearly a thinly disguised insult.

Also, maybe yall do it differently down there, but in my part of the world, you start telling someone how they should conduct their house keeping, it's an insult.

You are looking way to deeply if you think that me saying "some posts were eye opening" was an insult to you. You give yourself way too much importance. I didn't forget this conveniently. It actually was completely irrelevant to the post. Maybe if you weren't constantly looking to engage people (me) in a hyper defensive manner we would get along better. I know you consider my thoughts worthless, but i see far more of your countrymen agreeing with me than with you in posts on most of the points we argue about.

If you and i can both stick to the points without the tit for tat insulting i think we might both be able to find some validity in each others comments.
I guarantee I'll tell you the truth and I guarantee I'll tell you what you need to know but I can't guarantee that I'll be telling you anything you want to hear.

Hosting Services by ipHouse