The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 140 made on Sunday November 1, 2015 at 19:06
simoneales
Select Member
May 2005
On November 1, 2015 at 16:55, Fins said...
Actually, it stayed very on topic to the original question until you had to start taking shots at American gun owners. So, you should think twice about the "oh it was bound to happen" angle.

Lets examine this shall we.

My first post was a compliment to another member on his post. Nothing more.

My second post was this:
What about the kid who finds dads loaded shotgun and plays bugs bunny with it on his baby brother, expecting just a black face when he pulls the trigger. (It's happened)
This is a good reason to keep them locked away and to legislate against having an easily accessible loaded gun in the house. If it's accessible to you any time you feel you need it, then it's accessible to everyone else under your roof as well including your kids friends. Not everyone lives in the Nirvana that is your super responsible well trained nothing go wrong household.

Then you replied with this:
|You worry about the growing Islamic faction and racist divides in the Lollypop Guild, and I'll worry about gun violence in America. Good bye.

A bit idiotic and a severe reaction to my comment. But you then post later on:

|And I do think firearms should be stored securely when I'm not home. even if my kids are raised around guns and I know I can trust them to follow the rule that they don't touch a gun without me, I have no idea about what their friends are taught or capable of. However, currently my kids are not old enough to be left alone, so it's not something I have to worry about too much.

So just to be clear, you actually agreed with what i said in my original post yet insulted me completely off the topic simply because i am not American.

Tell me again exactly who derailed this thread and and lead it to where it is now. Clearly to you only an American opinion is a valid opinion, even if your opinion was the same. You're a hypocrite of the first order.
I guarantee I'll tell you the truth and I guarantee I'll tell you what you need to know but I can't guarantee that I'll be telling you anything you want to hear.

Hosting Services by ipHouse