The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 139 made on Sunday November 1, 2015 at 18:15
Fins
Elite Member
June 2007
Simon, I'm going to let you in on a little secret. Obviously, you are misinformed on the way our government operates. See, we elect representatives, senators, and a president to go to Washington DC to run the government. It's not Ancient Greece, we don't take a vote of the public on every decision.

After what we saw happen with the stability of Iraq after their mirrors dictator was removed, most people that I know were very reluctant to be supportive of the Arab Spring. However, there was a vibe in the air that it was completely un -PC to say so. you know, we were supposed to support people fighting for their own rule. Even if history did suggest the odds were good that the inevitable would be more American hating, terrorist supporting Caliphate.

The plan that to support and train rebels came from the Obama White House. The idea to not do anything about ISIS came from the same place. But, I know you will have a hard time believing that since all of you enlightened outsiders think he's doing such a great job changing America's image. Yes, he is responsible for your biggest criticism of our current events.
Civil War reenactment is LARPing for people with no imagination.

Hosting Services by ipHouse