The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 137 made on Sunday November 1, 2015 at 17:44
simoneales
Select Member
May 2005
On November 1, 2015 at 15:22, Ranger Home said...
and it took the Russians to stand up and with the blessing of the current legal government of Syria and start obliterating the shit out of IS.

I love when you make posts that clearly show you have no fugging idea what your talking bout. Thanks for proving it once again.

EXTRA EXTRA! Russians goal is to get rid of ISIS and they are doing it! (according to simon).

Wow. Really? You are THAT clueless?????

Given that you post here, i assume you have the internet available to you. You should try using it to look beyond the borders of your country and see not only what is happening in the rest of the world but also how your own country deals with the rest of the world.

It's common knowledge that ISIS was formed from rebels who were funded and trained by Uncle Sam to overthrow the Assad regime. America has then almost sat on it's hands and allowed ISIS to fester in the hope that they will still overthrow the legal government of Syria so they can then move in and clean up ISIS and install more friendly "democratically elected government" than Assad. The American military (who were not requested to come in by Assad) would fly mission after mission over ISIS strongholds and not drop a bomb due to a level of concern about collateral damage that has never been seen before. After months of this it was pretty clear that America was not interested in getting rid of ISIS until Assad had fallen. Russia who is an ally of Syria then offered Assad assistance which was accepted and they proceeded using surgical strikes to bomb more ISIS strongholds and do more damage to them in the first 2 days than America had done in months. The Damage they have done to ISIS now is significant.

Look it up Ranger, it's not hard to find information on this if you are the slightest bit interested in what goes on beyond your own shores, including the actions of your own country. For the record, I think i know a LOT more about what is going on in the world than you do.

I suppose you think Iraq is better off now than than it was with Saddam? Certainly America might be better off, but Iraq, not so much.
I guarantee I'll tell you the truth and I guarantee I'll tell you what you need to know but I can't guarantee that I'll be telling you anything you want to hear.

Hosting Services by ipHouse