Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 6 made on Saturday October 31, 2015 at 10:22
drewski300
January 2007
I picked up 10 for two jobs and one of those happen to end up at my house ;) The remote is really cool and it's much easier to navigate with it's scroll pad. Set up was a breeze using Bluetooth to import all of your iPhones account settings into the ATV. This won't be a huge help for setting up customer devices but it's nice for the end user. I tried searching for the two apps I wanted to test only to find they aren't out yet. So I'm guessing it will be a month or more before Plex/SlingTV/others submit their app into apple. But that's the main reason for me to purchase the newer ATV. I cannot comment on the IR placement or the control of the device because since my move 8 months ago, I haven't installed a control system. Even though I have a Savant host and an XP8s in a box somewhere LOL.

I don't ever plan on needing more than the 32gb but that is to be seen. With 3 women in the house, I don't see a lot of video games in my future.

The remote bluetooth with makes it great for placement behind TV's.

Overall I think it's great and I would fret over spending another $75 for one.
"Just when I thought you couldn't possibly be any dumber, you go and do something like this... and totally redeem yourself!"

Hosting Services by ipHouse