The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 90 made on Friday October 30, 2015 at 21:58
Mr. Stanley
Elite Member
January 2006
On October 30, 2015 at 19:18, Impaqt said...
Its amazing how these threads can stay civil until a certain person gets involved.

Ignore him. dont let him make these threads about him. Dont respond and maybe we can just move past his shenanigans.

Not making this about me. Just passing along what I have experienced as a 63 year old dude, observing life.

Hey look, I have friends who are into guns, I spent my summers as a kid in Deadwood South Dakota... what did my relatives do for excitement... We'd go out shooting.

I have friends that I hang out with that love guns, and carry at the cafe where 5 of my friends were gunned down...4 died instantly. To go through something like that, and see the carnage, when human beings are shot, is pretty heavy.

I am not anti guns. I am against crazy people having access to guns. If you, as a moderator want to silence me, OK... YOu are the boss.

If you have had friends shot point blank, you MAY have a different perspective on the whole gun-thang.

It is NOT pretty. As a youngster, I loved guns and shooting. After the Cafe shooting, I'm not into them. I wish we could adopt what Australia did, but it'll never happen. That's OK.

I'm not judging or personally attacking any of you guys who don't understand.
Guns and shooting in the USA is a deeply ingrained deal. It's in our DNA (in some parts) . I GET that.

Again---dont attack me. YOu love your guns. Fine. I'm sure you will use them responsibly. I just want to keep them out of the hands of people whom are emotionally unstable.

I also do not believe that if all of us are packing heat, it will be a safer place, with fewer gun deaths.

Have most of you guys seen the carnage or damage a shot to the face can do???
It's messed up.

I lived at one time in a sketchy neighborhood, and wanted to get a handgun... but my wife enlightened me to the fact that people who did that often died by their own guns.

Again, Radioreah, and Fins... I am not trying to rile you up at all. If I walked a mile in your shoes, I would probably have the same attitude.

After seeing the Waco video, the question is... well, why couldn't this sh*tfest been "controlled" by a good guy with a gun? Welcome to the Wild Wild West.

I know the moderator, here does not agree with my politics, so this may be one of my last posts.

I am on quite a few forums and this one really restricts the 1st Amendment.
"If it keeps up, man will atrophy all his limbs but the push-button finger."
Frank Lloyd Wright

Hosting Services by ipHouse