The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 8 made on Thursday October 8, 2015 at 21:49
JC1179
Long Time Member
June 2015
actually not all of my music is ripped yet and I would use this for CDs since it seems to pull from gracenotes instead of Escients DB - Can anyone confirm if it will pull all CD data or is that feature useless also? Lossless rips only sound as good as the DACs pushing it and for whole house music, it starts getting expensive. I am building my own custom solution for theater, automation and distribution for high end applications. The theater isn't being done by a typical prepro and the conversion for that zone alone is over 4k as I need 16 channels. The other ADDA for 24 is 5k and gives me 24 channels so basically 2 more basic theaters and 4 stereo zones or 12 stereo zones. The home has 3 surround sound set ups currently and is getting expanded to at least 5 indoor and possibly 1 outdoor and the system revolves around a bunch of embedded systems so hoping a way to matrix the ADDAs as most zones will not be working at the same time but any time another layer is added, the signal is degraded so may end up springing for another one at a minimum to maintain the integrity and not cut corners.
I have no problems entering /saving stuff manually for movies it is time consuming and changing the root on the firmware would ideal. Does anyone know how to get into the root directory or any of the programming menus and I will recode alternative paths?
Motors, music, movies, and muffles box. There are a few of my favorite things.Constant tinkerer. Constant thinkerer and builder of things, tweaker of others, breaker of a lot.

Hosting Services by ipHouse