The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Sunday October 4, 2015 at 17:30
PSS
Select Member
December 2002
So the house has four Pro Control RF systems (3 are Z, 1 is R). (MBR, Den, Office, Family Rm).
MBR- Z with sys zone code of 6
Den- R with sys zone code of 2 and channel 2
Office- Z with sys zone code of 225
Fam Rm- Z with sys zone code of 3

The install for the Office was done about 2 months ago. I had one issue approx 1 month in with the Office all of a sudden now controlling the Fam Rm system. I honestly don't remember what I did the first time other than redumping the file for the Office from my laptop and that fixed it. Possibly changing the rf zone codes as well.
I got a text today from client says it happened again (Office turned on Fam Rm system). The systems are totally different (Older HK, Elite TV, etc vs Denon, Samsung TV). It's as if the Office now has the Fam Rm's file in it? I can't tell you if it's "fully" controlling (vol, Directv, etc.) the Family system since I'm not on site.
Is it possible the Fam Rm is getting the trigger code somehow? Any ideas?
The one thing that did happen earlier this week was the isp's (Verizon Fios) cable was damaged on pole and internet was down for a day. The P.C. receivers are plugged into the lan (for ease of sending programming locally) but no i-pad control set up. I can't recall if there was any "out of the ordinary" situation the first time.
I'll be contacting P.C. tech support tomorrow to see what they have to say.

Hosting Services by ipHouse