The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 8 made on Friday September 11, 2015 at 03:08
edizzle
Loyal Member
March 2005
On September 11, 2015 at 01:45, Mac Burks (39) said...
"Last to the party" "last to bring out a feature"

This is only because Apple spent years setting the party up...then a couple of party crashers copied what they saw and started adding things no one needs like HDMI ports on a cell phone. Hows that rounded edge touchscreen working for you? Is that the super special feature you thought it would be? Must be sad working over at samsung trying to figure out where to go next...maybe a 13" tablet?

Claiming the other guy beat them to it is like claiming that the car detail guy built a better Cadillac when all he did was hung an air freshener from the mirror.

"takes the inventions of other people"

This goes to show you how backwards someones thinking can get. Let's roll back to the iPod. Yes there were music players yes there were music services but it took someone with a brain to create a fully featured and functional product and service that would (and still does) be easy to use so that it could dominate the industry.

iPhone...Who exactly was it that had this technology years before apple? No one. You had a market where the sidekick was the most popular device for everyone except old men who had their assistants manage their blackberry for them.

iPad...All those garbage tablets on the market for a dozen years until finally someone with a brain took that pile of bricks and mortar and turned it into something with value.

iMac...look around at the all-in-ones...they are all cheap copies of the iMac.

Filling up your junk product with the latest of everything doesn't make it cutting edge...it makes it unfinished. Having 1 processor generation older than the current one in a device that works is a finished product.

i dont think anyone would argue that apple is not good at what they do and their products arent polished and well done, but to say they dont copy Android is silly. The last 4 major revisions to iOS were literally adoption of existing Android features!!!!
I love supporting product that supports me!

Hosting Services by ipHouse