The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 11 made on Friday September 4, 2015 at 18:12
Fins
Elite Member
June 2007
On September 4, 2015 at 17:45, Impaqt said...
I believe they have a commercial account. I dont believe its a public viewing account.

How many people are in the establishment is academic. as you said, licenses are based on occupancy, not how many people you have in the room. When we do bars with DirecTV, they paperwork for the account is clearly based on the occupancy of the bar and you pay based on that. Not how many people are actually IN the bar viewing the TV's at any given time. In other words, they assume you are at max occupancy all the time for billing.

It's been a long time since I did the activation paperwork on commercial sat accounts. For a restaurant, is it based on max seating (tables and chairs) or the occupancy rating? in a bar where you may have standing customers, occupancy rating would make sense.

I was thinking retail shops that put in background music were supposed to have licenses. And in a small retail store, you might could easily fit 100 people safely, but would probably never have more than 10 customers at one time.
Civil War reenactment is LARPing for people with no imagination.

Hosting Services by ipHouse