The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 10,235 made on Tuesday September 1, 2015 at 13:58
goldenzrule
Loyal Member
July 2007
I changed my schedule around today. Taking half the week off to get things ready for the wedding on Saturday. I swapped today's job to tomorrow and took today off so I could take our dog Jax to the vet. He has been really itchy lately, and last night when his momma got home, she noticed his stomach was beet red with bumps and swollen. We gave him benedryl, cold compress, and hydracortizone cream last night and that helped.

Today it looked better but still wanted to get him in there. They gave some antibiotics and took some blood to see if he got mites that are common to Coyotes and Foxes, as they've said they've seen a rise in these mites. We have had a coyote problem with them coming right up to our fence. He's resting now, but man, he was freaking out last night, dragging his stomach, scratching, licking and just going crazy. Poor guy.

I then received a large order from URC for three different jobs, and finally UPS came and dropped some stuff off for the wedding and my new to me Nikon 80-200 f/2.8 lens. I've been wanting a longer zoom for a while and just couldn't justify the cost of the 70-200 f/2.8 II that I wanted, so I was happy to come across this deal. Took a few shots and the results were stunning. No more trying to get the 24-70 to stretch beyond its capabilities.

Hosting Services by ipHouse